Tải xuống SAP Crystal Reports 2016 SP07 – Phần mềm Báo cáo SAP Crystal Reports
Báo cáo Crystal Crystal là phần mềm cho phép bạn dễ dàng thiết kế các báo cáo tương tác và kết nối chúng với bất kỳ nguồn dữ liệu nào. Người dùng các chương trình được viết bởi bạn có thể hưởng lợi từ việc sắp xếp và lọc theo báo cáo, điều này sẽ trao quyền cho họ thực hiện các quyết định nhanh chóng. Với Báo cáo SAP Crystal, bạn có thể tạo các báo cáo có định dạng cao và gửi chúng qua web, email, Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF và hơn thế nữa. Nó hỗ trợ hầu hết các cơ sở dữ liệu và cơ sở dữ liệu.
SAP Crystal Reports
SAP Crystal Reports software enables you to easily design interactive reports and connect them to virtually any data source. Your users can benefit from on-report sorting and filtering – giving them the power to execute decisions instantly.
SAP Crystal Reports will offer you all the tools you need to create and manage reports professionally.
Here are some key features of “SAP Crystal Reports”:
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration:
– Visualize the potential outcome of your business decisions with what-if scenario models built in your report file. Import SAP Crystal Dashboard Design-generated SWF files into your report and benefit from improved design-time integration. IT and developers will design fewer reports to support the decision making process. Please note: SAP Crystal Dashboard Design tool is not included in SAP Crystal Reports.
Adobe Flex integration:
– Execute business decisions from within the report file. Integrate your reports with operational workflows by embedding Adobe Flex (SWF) applications into your reports. Using Adobe Flex Builder you can create any business user UI to access report data and integrate with external Web services. Data in your report can be passed to the Flex application via Flashvars, making it easy to create a flexible UI even when you don’t have access to your data via Web services. The Flex applications enable you to perform tasks such as database write-back – invoking operational workflows directly within SAP Crystal Reports. IT and developers benefit from instant, coding-free integration of SAP Crystal Reports with your business processes. Please note: Adobe Flex Builder is not included in SAP Crystal Reports.
– The report designer and the .NET Winform and .NET Webform viewers have a parameter panel that allows you to set parameter values without refreshing data. The parameters are displayed directly on the panel, so you can easily see them, make changes, and have new values applied directly to the saved data.
Interactive report viewing:
– Users can answer more business questions with fewer -and more flexible – reports, significantly reducing dependency on developer and IT support. On-report sorting, filtering, and report reformatting with the SAP Crystal Reports viewers allow users to explore information interactively without re-querying the database. New optional parameters provide for complex user-driven filtering scenarios.
– Create stunning visualizations by adding dynamic charts, graphics and even video files to your reports. A wide variety of flexible data presentation options are available through Flash. Flash (SWF) files can be integrated into your report and report data can be shared with SWF via Flashvars for compelling, interactive, and information-rich reports. Plus, the SWF files can quickly be embedded in the report or linked via a Web site, saving IT and development time.
– Add your own custom calculated rows and columns in a crosstab. Reference any cell in the crosstab within these calculated rows and columns to provide additional flexibility. This feature is ideal for financial statements where you want to combine the tabular design of a crosstab with the flexibility of custom formulas.
– Facilitate better online report viewing to your end users. Report designers can customize page size and easily control page breaking after N records/groups. A single report can combine portrait- and landscape-oriented pages and the white space at the end of groups can be removed by compressing the page footers. So your users can benefit from easier-to-read reports.
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, Adobe Flex, and Adobe Flash integration:
– SAP Crystal Reports developers can produce powerful mashups pulling data from various sources. Your developers can easily integrate components designed in Flash and Flex without any coding, and significantly expand the scope of their application deployment. Please note: Access to commercial third party Flash components like ESRI ArcWeb Services as shown in the demonstration is not included in SAP Crystal Reports.
Enhanced Web services data driver:
– Expand your access to data over the Web. The new data driver offers additional Web access to Web services by providing support for RPC encoding of SOAP messages, SSL-secured Web servers, as well as a working compatibility with the WS-Security standard. It adapts to custom logon requirements such as e-mail addresses or user/password. Developers can combine the flexibility of XML and Web services with report formatting and visualization to deliver reports linking report data to sophisticated interactive data mashups such as integration with third-party mapping systems.
Built-in barcode support:
– Save design time and reduce your cost. Generate barcodes with only a few clicks of the mouse by using the new ‘turn to barcode’ function in the context menu. Easily convert fields to Code39 barcodes without any coding or extra steps. And benefit from additional barcode fonts available from third-party vendors.
Enhanced designer features:
– Report designer will be more productive with features like global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, auto complete field names, and the ‘find in field explorer’ feature.
– Choose the working language you prefer by simply selecting the language packs you wish to use during your SAP Crystal Reports installation. Then switch the report designer UI to use any of the installed language packs. The report content locale can also be explicitly set for each report file. This setting controls sorting, grouping, and formatting that matches the local language customs and conventions.
– Report designers can save time by automatically creating the SAP Crystal Reports formula required to invoke an SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise ‘opendocument’ hyperlink.
Integrated salesforce.com driver:
– The salesforce.com driver included with SAP Crystal Reports allows for easy access to complete customer data – turning it into actionable business information. Reports that use a salesforce.com driver will refresh when deployed to crystalreports.com.
Improved XML exporting:
– Render reports in almost any format and enjoy faster and easier integration with your industry-specific business processes – without the need for custom coding. The XSLT transformations are embedded in the report file and will be triggered by users from within the viewer when exporting to XML. This provides a powerful, flexible hook for transforming SAP Crystal Reports data and integrating it into other applications