MAGIX Music Maker là một phần mềm để tạo, chỉnh sửa và sản xuất các bài hát. Giao diện của phần mềm sao cho nó thậm chí cho phép người mới bắt đầu dễ dàng tùy chỉnh các bài hát yêu thích của họ và điều chỉnh chúng. MAGIX Music Maker là một ứng dụng hoàn chỉnh. Khi bạn khởi động và chạy chương trình lần đầu tiên, bạn có thể xem một video trực tuyến cơ bản mà phần mềm cung cấp cho bạn, các gói âm thanh miễn phí tải vềHoặc tải xuống một trong những bài hát thử nghiệm trong phần mềm. Hơn 6.000 nhạc và âm thanh chuyên nghiệp từ nhiều thể loại như Rock, Pop, Tech House, Hip-Hop, Techno, Metal, Electric Jazz, v.v. được bao gồm trong phần mềm này để bạn có thể phát nhạc. Tạo vẻ đẹp bởi họ. Do đó, bạn có thể tạo các bản âm thanh yêu thích của mình chỉ bằng cách kết hợp các vòng lặp và âm thanh. Do khả năng cao của phần mềm này, các chuyên gia cũng có thể tận dụng chương trình này trong lĩnh vực biên dịch.
Các tính năng chính của phần mềm MAGIX Music Maker:
– Soạn các vòng lặp và âm thanh
– Biểu diễn và ghi âm các nhạc cụ khác nhau
– Trộn và làm chủ âm nhạc
– Tạo các bản phối khác nhau – Tạo
nhạc phát hành
– Hơn 6.000 âm thanh và vòng lặp chuyên nghiệp từ các kiểu Nhiều loại nhạc khác nhau bao gồm Rock, Pop, Tech House, Hip Hop, Techno, Metal, Electric Jazz … cùng với hơn 1.000 Âm thanh miễn phí có sẵn trong Lưu trữ trực tuyến
– Một bộ phim nhạc rock hoàn toàn chân thực với chất lượng âm thanh độc đáo
– Nhạc cụ sở thích âm nhạc âm nhạc cho âm nhạc cao cấp
– âm bass mạnh mẽ và hệ thống âm thanh khá thực tế
– bộ gõ với chất lượng âm thanh cao
– nhiều tính năng hơn và âm thanh Phong cách mới
– Không giới hạn số âm thanh
– Tìm kiếm mới để tìm các vòng lặp, mẫu và tệp ở tốc độ cao
– Bộ Mastering Suite 4 Professional để chỉnh sửa nhạc
tối ưu bằng nhiều hiệu ứng khác nhau – Tối ưu hóa giọng nói được ghi và loại bỏ tiếng ồn không mong muốn
– Chỉnh sửa dự án : Chỉnh sửa các hàng được tạo trong MAGIX Music Maker 2013 Premium bằng Samplitude Music Studio 2013.
– Thiết kế giao diện đồ họa mới với
Soundpool được phát triển – Một tệp aple ảo mạnh mẽ cho guitar và âm bass chất lượng cao cho phong cách rock và kim loại.
MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Premium
MAGIX Music Maker is a tool that allows you to create, edit and export songs.
Since this is an ad-supported application, users are advised to pay special attention during installation. MAGIX Music Maker offers to install the MAGIX Ask Toolbar, make Ask your browser default search provider, and set Ask.com as your homepage.
When you first initiate the program, you can view an online introductory video, download sound packages for free, or load a demo song. MAGIX Music Maker is a complex software, so novices would have a hard time getting around it, but they have plenty of interactive tutorials at their disposal, and they can also access online forums for help.
The view mode of the slick interface can be switched from easy to advanced, and you can choose from three music styles – hip-hop, alternative rock and techno trance. Each category comes with its own sample instruments. Hip-hop contains bass, drums, sound effects, pads, sequences, string, synth and vocals, alternative rock has bass, drums, guitar, keys, pads, synth and vocals, while techno trance instruments include bass, drums, pads, percussions, sequences, synth and vocals.
The InfoBox displayed on the lower right corner of the interface guides you every step of the way. In order to create a song, you simply have to drag sounds from the media pool to the arranger.
You can zoom in and out of the view, use SoundVision to show all available sounds graphically, use a real-time mixer with master effects to professionally mix all the tracks within an arrangement, use BeatBox to easily create beats, apply audio effects (e.g. resampling, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, Gater, reverb, echo, equalizer, compressor, distortion, essentialFX), and more.
We had a lot of fun exploring MAGIX Music Maker, and we did not find any errors. The program uses a massive amount of system resources, which is normal, and its audio effects are trully professional. We definitely recommend it to all users.
MAGIX Music Maker description
Here are some key features of “MAGIX Music Maker”:
– NEW! More than 3,500 sounds & loops
– NEW! Lead Synth: Professional quality analog synthesizer
– NEW! Drum engine: Awesome drums
– NEW! Loop Designer: Remix loops intuitively
– NEW! VST-Support: For extra instruments and effects
– NEW! Facebook upload: Share your own songs directly on Facebook
– Music Maker provides 64 tracks (96 in the Premium version) for multimedia arrangements – enough space to create multiple polyphonic pieces, but most importantly, so that you don’t lose track of your project at any point
– The multimedia library provides audio and video building blocks (“samples”) for combining on the arranger tracks. Loads of melodies, effect templates, and graphical animations also come supplied for you to use in new songs & video clips
– BeatBox 2, the new groove synthesizer, lets you make great beats with ease. It can be accessed in the Media Pool via the “Synthesizers” button. Easy mode must be switched off to access it
– MAGIX Music Maker provides lots of different audio effects. A few examples – You can correct tempo and pitch in real time using “Resampling” “Timestretching” or “Pitchshifting”
– The “Audio Effect Rack” supplies “Reverb”, “Echo”, “Equalizer”
– “Compressor”, “Time Processor”, “Distortion”, “Filter”, and many classic effects with which almost every sound can be made. MAGIX Music Maker provides these sounds in amazingly high quality. The reverb effect, for example, provides lots of realistic reverb algorithms to add depth and spaciousness to your material. Design your “Favorite reverb” using the many
– presets as a base with their various reverb rooms which were designed for specific instruments and applications
– The “Gater” enables rhythmic splitting of surface sounds
– The “Vintage Effects Suite” covers “good old” guitar effects that were activated using a foot pedal in Jimi Hendrix’s era: more warmth and fullness with “Chorus”, jet-like special effects with the “Flanger” or ping-pong effects like “Delay”. The filter enables beat-matched frequency filtering, the “BitMachine”
– is a distorting Lo-Fi effect for those who like it a bit rougher
– Find your recordings, sounds, pictures, and videos quicker and faster with the MAGIX media database. An existing MAGIX database from the MAGIX Photo Manager or MAGIX Media Manager is integrated in the Media Pool and can be updated directly from MAGIX Music Maker. Use the simple search function to find suitable pictures or MP3 files for your arrangement
Audio CD support:
– Audio CDs can be imported directly into MAGIX Music Maker. Just insert them into the drive and press “CD/DVD”. All tracks can then be dragged into the arranger and edited with different features or effects. Whether for remixes or as sound material for your own compositions – a new touch will be added to your personal CD collection
– MAGIX Music Maker includes the following synthesizers
– The Drum & Bass machine creates crunching beats and pulsing basslines
– Robota is a complete drum computer with four independent instruments which can be played live. Several faders enable all kinds of sound experimentation
– MAGIX Vita Enhance your arrangement with amazingly realistic natural instruments from Yellow Tools, the sample specialists
– LiViD, our “little virtual drummer”, provides realistic acoustic drum tracks. Just a few instructions are enough for “LiviD” to play a complete drum track with introduction, chorus, bridge, fill-ins, etc
– BeatBox 2, the new groove synthesizer, lets you make great beats with ease It can be accessed in the Media Pool via the “Synthesizers” button. Easy mode must be switched off to access it
– Vita Solo Instruments for realistic instrument sounds
– Atmos for nature sounds or atmospheres like rain, thunder, or wind
High-end 32-bit floating point:
– All sound changes are executed using 32-bit floating point calculation for especially differentiated and high-quality sounds. This technology is also used in professional studios. This way, an audio picture with especially high dynamics can be created. Digital overmodulation and clipping become virtually
– Use this recording function from MAGIX Music Maker 17 to record vocals noises, or instruments and integrate them into the arrangement
– MAGIX Music Maker helps you arrange, load, record, edit, and play MIDI data just as easily as audio data. You can combine wave sound files with MIDI files for controlling the sound chip on your sound card or VST instrument plug-ins or external synthesizers, and then arrange everything together
– For MIDI recordings and editing you can use the extensive MIDI editor with piano roll, drum editor, velocity/controller editor, and event list
– MIDI object recording can be started directly from the arranger by setting the recording mode in the track box to MIDI
– MAGIX Music Maker includes a professional real-time mixer with effects rack and two insert effects for each channel, two additional effect tracks, two insert effects for the master as well as additional mastering effects. The mixer’s size can be adjusted so that more than eight tracks fit on the screen at a time
– You can also group a number of faders of a specific type (for example, volume or panorama) and use them all together
– The Harmony Agent provides harmony recognition automatically and determines the key and chord of any music title. See the guitar tablature of your favorite song in real time for the arrangement
Formats and interfaces:
– Import: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, QuickTime, MIDI, CD-A, BMP, JPG, AVI, MXV, WMV, FLAC
– Export: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, AVI, MAGIX Video, QuickTime, WMV
– Real Media Helix, BMP, JPG (all via menu “File > Export arrangement”), MIDI, FLAC
– Interfaces: DirectX, VSTi, and ReWire (host) support (Premium version only one instrument per track), ASIO
– The Song Maker lets you create new arrangements quickly and easily and complement existing arrangements by automating the complicated steps such as sample selection and combination. The Song Maker takes over arranging whole sections such as intro and refrain. Therefore, you do not have to do everything yourself – you can omit the arranging and process your selection from the suggestions
– The new Easy mode makes creating radio-ready hits possible even for beginners – no time is required for breaking in, and no previous knowledge is necessary! Extended functions for advanced users, which are confusing to beginners, are hidden. Easy mode can be switched on and off via the buttons to the top left
– Thanks to the new info box, all important functions can be easily understood as they are applied. Just hold the mouse over a button that you would like to learn about and read the info text in the preview monitor
– While the virtual instruments and sounds are played on the available tracks, a new track can be recorded simultaneously in realtime. What’s more, you can also add realtime effects
– SoundVision is a new way of visualizing music which shows audio material at a glance in the form of a musical galaxy. Similar sounds are clustered close together; different sounds are organized further apart. SoundVision can be activated in the Media Pool via the corresponding button. Easy mode must be switched off to access it
Internet upload to many platforms:
– When the song is finished, it should be heard not just by your friends, but preferably the whole world. This is achieved, naturally, with the help of the web. Under “File > Export > Community upload” you will find the most impotant communities, where you can upload your songs. This way, your
– music can soon be heard on YouTube, MySpace, Soundcloud or DJTunes