Tải xuống Harrison Mixbus 32C v5.1.0 – Phần mềm tổng hợp âm thanh & trộn âm thanh
Mixbus 32C là Máy trạm âm thanh kỹ thuật số (DAW) đầy đủ và toàn diện, kết hợp mọi công cụ và quy trình cần thiết để sản xuất hoặc trộn / làm chủ âm thanh / video chính. Đây là phần mềm mô phỏng chi tiết cho bộ trộn Harrison 32C gốc cung cấp các khả năng nâng cao để nhập hoặc ghi số lượng âm thanh hoặc MIDI không giới hạn vào máy tính; Nắm vững nó và cuối cùng có được một đầu ra chất lượng, chuyên nghiệp. Phần mềm đã tận dụng các công nghệ trộn và làm chủ mới nhất trong những năm gần đây và giao diện người dùng của Harrison được thiết kế để làm cho các khóa và bộ điều khiển dễ dàng truy cập.
Các tính năng chính của phần mềm Harrison Mixbus 32C:
– Được thiết kế trên các máy chơi nhạc Harrison nổi tiếng
– Xử lý tín hiệu analog
– Thuật toán chính xác cho EQ, lọc, nén, Saturation Saturation và Summing
– Kênh đầu vào âm thanh nổi không giới hạn
– Nhập Các bản nhạc MIDI không giới hạn
– 12 âm bass kết hợp âm thanh nổi với các bộ điều khiển riêng biệt
– Các tính năng của điều khiển Âm thanh, Độ bão hòa băng analog, Máy đo K, Máy đo tương quan âm thanh nổi và Bộ giới hạn
Mixbus 32C is a full-featured digital audio workstation that improves on the Mixbus platform with an exact emulation of the original Harrison 32C parametric four-band sweepable EQ, and 4 additional stereo summing buses.
Mixbus32C is a full-featured workstation with a recreation of the Harrison 32C mixer.
Mixbus32C provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio or MIDI tracks to your computer; then edit, mix and master your production.
Because of the way the Mixbus32C mixer page is laid out, the most commonly used controls are displayed and are accessible at all times using a rich, high contrast, GUI design that gracefully and accurately emulates the original hardware version of the Harrison 32C console. This traditional layout not only looks good but allows the engineer to approach the console as if it were a musical instrument, directly affecting the art of mixing and contributing greatly to the success of any given mix.
Harrison has pioneered the use of high performance computer technology over the last 20 years to provide unmatched processing power in the world’s largest mixing environments. By keeping up with these incremental technological steps through the decades, Harrison can now faithfully emulate the beautifully designed analog signal processing designs of the past and incorporate them into a full function “True Analog” mixing console within the digital audio workstation environment.
Each Mixbus32C channel strip incorporates an exact emulation of the original Harrison 32C parametric four-band sweepable EQ with a separately switchable filter section including second order high-pass and low-pass filters. Every resistor, capacitor, and transistor was modeled. To run this complex DSP on every channel strip was impossible just 5 years ago.
Mixbus32C provides 12 stereo mix buses, each with individual level control, latency compensation, and associated master channel incorporating the highly successful Harrison tape saturation, bus compression, and tone control functionality.
A Partial list of Mixbus32C features:
– Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned music consoles.
– Precise emulation based on Harrison’s famous analog console circuit designs.
– Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
– The Mixbus engine is internally dithered, ramped, and gain staged so that sound quality is preserved as close to analog as possible.
– Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plug-ins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU and disc speed).
– Unlimited MIDI tracks, each with virtual instrument support, unlimited plug-ins, sends and inserts.
– Polarity, Input trim, Sweepable 4-band EQ with second order HP and LP filters, Compression, and 12 mix bus sends on every track
– Mixbus32C has an optimized signal flow with 12 stereo mix buses and a master bus, all featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation simulation
– Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
– Automatic plug-in delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
– Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
– Extensive DAW editing features including “Smart Tool”, Ripple Edit, and configurable keybindings for nearly every operation.
– Industry standard plug-in support: Mixbus loads AudioUnit (AU) plug-ins on OSX; and both VST and LV2 plug-ins on all platforms.
– Mixbus provides professional features such as Loudness Analysis (dBTP+LUFS+LU Range), LTC (SMPTE) generation and sync; video pullup/pulldown.
– Persistent undo (undo remains possible after closing and reopening a session).
– Fourth-generation Harrison “True Analog Mixing™” processing engine with enhanced compressor/limiter algorithms; built-in sidechain bussing, and increased plug-in flexibility.
– Support for video timeline, video window, and audio+video exports.
– Recording operates like a tape machine: Punch-in on the fly, and use per-track input monitoring just like a multitrack tape machine.
– Extensive export features including multitrack stem export, simultaneous multi-format exports, multiple export ranges, CD track markers, silence trimming, normalization, and command-line arguments to trigger third-party encoders or file-management scripts.
– Audio regions are stacked in “layers”, and every region fadein/out is a crossfade to the region(s) beneath it.
– Plugin “pin connection management” provides rich editing of signal-flow through each channel’s path, including full support for dual mono, mono-to-stereo, sidechaining, and other advanced flows.
– The user interface scales to fit your monitor; larger monitors will get bigger knobs and sharper text.
– Refined workflow and graphics, including scaling and support for HiDPI (Retina) displays.
– Generic MIDI devices can use “MIDI Learn” to assign MIDI controls directly to on-screen knobs or use MIDI profiles to select many pre-configured device layouts from a pull-down menu.
– Mackie control protocol is provided for motorized fader controllers, and the Mackie protocols have been extended to ergonomically control the Mixbus channelstrip EQ, compressor, and 8 mixbus sends. Dedicated support is provided for popular devices like the Presonus Faderport, Mackie MCU, and Behringer X-Touch controllers.
– OSC (Open Sound Control) protocol supports ethernet-based wireless tablet controllers such as TouchOSC and Lemur for iOS and Android to remote-control Mixbus.
– Lua Scripting: Use the Lua scripting language to automate tasks such as track creation, renaming tracks, adding plugins, or creating “macro” operations.
– VCA Faders: Use VCA faders to control multiple channel faders at once. A fader can be assigned to multiple remote VCA faders, adding another powerful dimension of control and organization to your mixes.
– Tempo Ramps and Tempo Maps: Use advanced features to map your live recording’s tempo and structure (no need to record to a click!) – or import a tempo map from MIDI.
– Included Plugins:
– General-MIDI synthesizer and 2 multi-output sampled drum instruments help you arrange a song immediately, without any other plugin instruments.
– Over 25 realtime MIDI-filter plug-ins for transposing, velocity scaling, delay effects, channel changing, etc.
– “SetBfree”, a lovingly modeled Tonewheel Organ by x42.
– Harrison’s Dyno-Mite envelope-designer plug-in for drums.