Sure, it may take quite a few minutes to read all the options and see which ones would suit your needs, but every single second invested in the configuration of this behemoth is time well spent. Working in Photoshop is definitely a pro’s job so before using it you should learn a bit about things like red-eye correction, sharpening, HDR imaging, color management or special effects.
Adobe Photoshop comes with all the tools you would ever need, including the basic features to crop, resize and cut photos, add filters and make color adjustments. There are also many other functions for creating high dynamic range images, 3D controls and a lot more.
The software will enable you to make quick picture corrections like those for removing chromatic aberrations, lens distortions or vignetting. Managing colors and tones or painting and drawing become easy tasks with Photoshop since it packs all the necessary tools for these activities.
Since we’re talking about a powerful photo-editing tool, it would be natural to expect respectable hardware requirements, so yes, running Photoshop on older computers is almost impossible without experiencing major slowdowns.
All things considered, Adobe Photoshop remains high on top of the list of software solutions when it comes to editing and creating graphic files. It bundles countless tools, brushes, effects and anything else you might need to perform high quality digital imaging.
Here are some key features of “Adobe PhotoShop”:
Smoother panning and zooming and fluid canvas rotation:
– Navigate to any area of an image with new, ultra-smooth zooming and panning. Maintain clarity as you zoom to individual pixels and easily edit at the highest magnification with the new Pixel Grid. And use the revolutionary new Rotate View tool to smoothly turn your canvas for distortion-free viewing at any angle.
Auto-blending of images enhanced:
– Combine a range of images, each with a different exposure, color, and focal point – with options to preserve tones and colors – into a single color-corrected image.
– Quickly create and edit masks from the new Masks panel. This panel offers all the tools you need to create editable pixel- and vector-based masks, adjust mask density and feathering, easily select noncontiguous objects, and more.
Better raw image processing enhanced:
– Enjoy superior conversion quality as you process raw images with the industry-leading Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 5 plug-in, which now offers localized corrections, post-crop vignetting, TIFF and JPEG processing, and support for more than 190 camera models.
Extended depth of field:
– Easily create a single image from a series of shots that have different focal points with the enhanced Auto-Blend Layers command, which smoothly blends color and shading and now extends your depth of field, automatically correcting vignettes and lens distortion.
Industry-leading color correction:
– Enjoy dramatically enhanced color correction with reengineered Dodge, Burn, and Sponge tools that now intelligently preserve color and tone details.
Auto-alignment of layers:
– Create accurate composites with the enhanced Auto-Align Layers command. Move, rotate, or warp layers to align them more accurately than ever before. Or use spherical alignment to create breathtaking panoramas.
New Features in Photoshop CS6 Beta
Photoshop CS6 beta demonstrates Adobe’s focus on huge performance enhancements, imaging magic and creativity tools that offer customers a new experience in digital imaging. Key features include new additions to the Content-Aware tools: Content-Aware Patch allows greater control by letting users select and duplicate an area of an image to fill in or “patch” another, and Content-Aware Move lets users select and magically move an object to a new place in the image.
In addition, the Photoshop CS6 beta offers all the features of Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended, such as new 3D editing features and quantitative imaging analysis capabilities. These features will be included in the shipping version of Photoshop CS6 Extended when it becomes available.